The winery is based in Radda in Chianti and is proof that dedication can take you far. The first year of production, 1971, proved so successful that the Manetti family decided to concentrate solely on winemaking.
Nowadays, the business is managed by Martino Manetti, who conducts all the tastings in person, guiding visitors through a process involving two of the company’s typical wines: Le Pergole Torte and Montevertine.
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2007
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2011
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2013
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2015
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2010
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2012
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2014
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2015